About RD Williams
Founded in 1988 by Rod Williams, RD Williams Machinery Pty Ltd was formed with the aim of becoming a total earthmoving equipment solution for the Australian market.
Today, RD Williams operates on our seven hectare Brisbane site and employs over 50 employees across its three separate businesses:
- RD Williams Machinery
- RD Williams Parts
- RD Williams Excavator Parts (including Queensland Rock Breakers)
Offering over 42,000 product lines of new, used & reconditioned parts and quality used Earthmoving Machinery, we offer a complete earthmoving solution to suit all budgets.
Proudly 100% Australian owned and operated business, RD Williams reinvests our profits in our core business of supporting the earthmoving and construction equipment industries.
- 1988 - RD Williams Machinery Pty Ltd founded by Rod Williams
- 1991 - First Earthmoving Machine to be dismantled for wrecking - a Case 450B Track Loader
- 1992 - Spare Parts business was formed as part of the Machinery business
- 1993 - The Excavator Parts business formed as a separate company, focusing on new and used parts for a wide range of Excavators
- 1996 - RD Williams Parts becomes a separate company
- 2009 - RD Williams launches their new state-of-the-art website
- 2009 - RD Williams Excavator Parts Acquires Queensland Rock Breakers
- 2011 - RD Williams Excavator Parts Acquires City Excavator Spares
- 2012 - RD Williams launches Mobile Website and revamped website