As Australia’s leading Excavator specific spare parts supplier and through being one of Australia’s largest distributors for overseas manufacturers, we have the ability to supply parts and components to suit most makes and models. Because Excavators are all that we do, we have become very good at identifying what fits what, solving technical problems and sourcing those hard to find parts.
With our fully trained staff and workshop facilities, we support everything we do.
With over 35,000 line items in our inventory holding in Australia, chances are we’ll have the right part for you, including:
- Genuine new Parts, new replacement Parts, used, and reconditioned parts and components.
- Extensive service exchange component program
- Undercarriage parts
- Hydraulic parts for component rebuilds
- Hydraulic cylinders
- Slew devices
- Final drives
- Seal kits
- Continually dismantling all makes and models
- Oil and filters
- Auxiliary piping kits
- Specialist parts manufactured specifically for us to our exact specifications
- Buckets (GP, Sieve, Mud, Trench and Rock)
- Compaction plates and wheels
- Other specialist attachments
WORKSHOP FACILITIES AND SERVICES
Our professionally staffed and fully equipped workshop is set up to conduct large and small repairs in-house:
- Complete overhaul service for hydraulic pumps, control valves, centre joints, slew and travel motors
- Undercarriage replacement
- Design and engineer hydraulic systems to suit your specific requirements
- Rebuild and repair of all types of gear reduction units and drive boxes
- Re-seal, re-rod, re-chrome, re-barrel of any type of hydraulic cylinder
- Hand rail manufacturing and installation
- Assembly and disassembly of machines
- Mine specific fit-outs
- Burst protection valves
- Hammer piping installation
Our dedicated fleet of service vehicles offer your project the convenience of on-site repairs and maintenance, including repairs of major components and undercarriage.