Highly regarded as one of Australia’s leading suppliers of quality used and unused machinery sales including earthmoving equipment, our professional buyers are constantly sourcing machines in Australia and Internationally to ensure we provide the very best to our customers. RDW Machinery is also well supported by our on-site parts and service facilities. Because we are not aligned to just one brand, we can provide you with unbiased advice based on your needs, and can ensure we carry only the best machinery available. Whether your preference is for a Caterpillar, Komatsu, Hitachi, Volvo, Sumitomo, Kobelco, John Deere, Hyundai or Doosan, RDW Machinery can tailor a package to meet your needs.
With an extensive workshop facility, we can quickly and cost effectively modify and equip your machine to match your requirements, including mine spec, specialist equipment (such as water carts or service modules), GPS technology, safety equipment etc.
We have committed and knowledgeable sales specialists to assist you with Excavators, Dozers, Rigid and Articulated Dump Trucks, Compactors, Wheel Loaders, Track Loaders, Scrapers, Graders and more!
RDW Machinery is located only 15mins from Brisbane CBD on a dedicated 18 acre site. In an industry dominated by foreign owned companies, we are proudly 100% Australian owned and operated, employing Australians, re-investing all our profits into the business, and paying all our taxes in Australia.
QUALITY MACHINES FROM QUALITY SOURCES
- Professional machinery buyers actively monitor the industry for quality equipment
- Fully equipped workshop
- Machinery is readily prepared to your specifications for quick delivery
- All machines are checked and serviced by qualified Diesel Fitters
- Global sourcing capabilities
Benefits of buying used equipment from us:
- Lower initial investment cost
- The highest cost area for a machine is depreciation and cost of capital, which are both reduced compared to new equipment
- Unbiased advice on brands and models available
- Warranty support through our workshop and field capabilities
- Equipment can be supplied to your specification
- We’ve been doing this since 1988, and intend to continue to support our customers for many years to come
We have a range of specialist equipment, including:
- Long Reach Attachments
- Service Modules
- Water Tanks
- Amphibious Excavator Bases
AFTER SALES SERVICE
- Maintain long-term, working relationships with all customers
- Knowledgeable service and support teams available for advice or assistance